Athlete - Fitness Circle
Home > Resources > Cub Scouts > Webelos
Have all of the Webelos Scouts get in a large circle, facing the same direction. Give instructions for the various activities as follows:
- Walk in a circle, and keep walking between these exercises.
- Start hopping.
- Make yourself small as possible and keep walking.
- Make yourself as tall as possible and keep walking. Reach you hands over your head.
- Bend you knees slightly, grasp your ankles, and continue walking.
- Walk as if the heel of one foot and the toes of the other were sore.
- Walk stiff-legged.
- Squat down and jump forward from that position.
- Walk on your hands and one foot with the other foot held high, like a lame dog.
- Walk forward at a rapid pace (don't run) while swinging the arms vigorously.
- Take giant steps.
- Walk forward, raising your knees as high as possible with each step.
- Run, lifting your knees high.
- Walk on your hands and feet.
- Stop and walk backwards.