My name is Scott “Wacky” Robertson, I am an Eagle Scout who has been Scouting in one form or another for over 40 years. I founded InsaneScouter.org/WackyScouter.org in 1996, as a college student learning web development. Over the years, the site has grown and evolved into an amazing resource used by thousands of Scout Leaders from around the world. Your sponsorship will help ensure the growth and improvement of the site.
(Scroll down for ad dimensions and to view examples.)
$20 month / $55 quarterly / $115 six months / $220 annually
$99 quarterly / $200 six months / $385 annually
Sponsored Blog Post
$35 per post (you provide the post)
If you want us to write the blog post for you, we charge $.06 per word, which means a 1,000 word post costs $60.
If you are interested in writing guest porsts or content for us, that is not sponsored, commercial or part of building SEO back links, please contact us.
Contact Us – fully customizable
Questions or to get started:
How does this work:
You will be billed via invoice which is due within 14 dates, and can be paid via PayPal or most ATM/Credit Cards. Choose to pay manually, or to let it perpetually renew.
On occasion, you are welcome to send us new ad images, and request we switch them out with your previous ads.
When your ready to get started, simply drop us a note using the form above.
- Helping Scouters for over 25 years
- Over 5,800 pages of resources
- Over 800 blog posts
- 53,197 visits in 1 year
- 87,300 pages views in 1 year
- 643,625 ad impressions in 1 year
- 3,768 subscribers to our weekly newsletter
- 3,250 subscribers to out Treasure Chest newsletter
- 3,500 avg monthly newsletter opens
- 1,500 avg links clicked in newsletters monthly
- 4,282 social followers
- 400 avg social clicks a month
- 35,000 avg monthly viewers on Pinterest
Formats: jpg, png, webp, and animated gif
- Horizontal Ad - 728 x 90 px
- Sky Scrapper Ad - 160 x 600 px
- Square Ad - 300 x 250 px
- Button Ad - 300 x 50 px
- Mobile Horizontal Ad - 380 x 90 px
Screenshots showing how the ads look:
- New beta design desktop
- New beta design mobile
- Current design top section
- Current design bottom section
Examples of newsletters: