Medals Made from Clay Dough
You can also make medals from
uncooked clay dough that dries hard. Use the recipe below to make the
1. Take a small ball of dough and shape it into your medal.
2. Make a hole for the yarn or ribbon in the top of the medal using a
cylindrical object such as a straw or a pencil.
3. Set on waxed paper and let dry hard.
4. Paint or decorate your medal.
5. Thread yarn or ribbon through the hole and tie the ends together so that it
can be worn around your neck.
References / Source:
GSLC Pow Wow 2007