Frame A Friend Or Family
Empty CD case,
various decorations – see the list below for ideas,
family picture or other photos,
• Start by taping the family picture on the inside of the
CD case facing out. Some pictures may have to be
trimmed in order to fit inside of the CD case. If you still
have one of the inserts that came with the CD originally,
it could be used as a pattern for sizing.
• Cut a 3-4 inch piece of string.
• Tape it to both sides of the opening of the case on the
inside. This keeps the case open in a standing position.
• Decorate the front of the case around the edges of your
picture with any form of decoration. Some ideas or
themes could be dependent upon your picture.
• Feathers, buttons, beads, felt cutouts, glitter (use
cardboard strips to glued to the case to glue the glitter
to), wood die cutouts, cotton balls (snow), stickers, etc