Hidden Geography Puzzle
Home > Resources > Activities > Pre-Openings
U.S. cities and states are hidden in each sentence below:
Find and underline them as shown:
Example: I asked you not to bang or yell.
1. I met my sister, Carol in Africa
2. To connect, I cut wire with pliers.
3. Please, miss, our Iris is only 2.
4. This town is hidden very well.
5. I sing, "Do, Re, Mi." Am I right?
6. Who won, Bob, Al, Tim. Or Ernest?
7. I am your friend forever, Montague.
8. Paris is in France; Telima is in Ecuador.