Home > Resources > Activities > Pre-Openings
This only takes 30 seconds. Work this out as you read.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate. (Try for more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)
3. Add 5. (For Sunday)
4. Multiply it by 50. I'll wait while you get the calculator.
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1750. If you haven't, add 1749.
6. Now subtract the four-digit year that you were born. (If you remember!)
You should now have a three-digit number. The first digit is your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week). The second two digits are your age.