Riddles & Trivia #2
- What grows bigger the more you take from it?
- What flies but never rests?
- What kind of water never freezes?
- What has teeth but cannot bite?
- What has an eye but cannot see?
- What grows roots downward in winter but cannot grow in summer?
- What is made dirty by washing?
- What has many eyes but no nose?
- What has one head, one foot, one body, and four legs?
- What is full of holes but holds water?
- Round as an apple, yellow as gold, with more things in it than you are old. What am I?
- I run up the hill and run down the hill, but in spite of it all, I am still. What am I?
- I have a head like a cat. I have feet like a cat. But I am not a cat. What am I?
- As long as I eat, I live. But when I drink, I die. What am I?
- Runs all day but never walks. Often murmurs but never talks. Has a bed but never sleeps. Has a mouth but never eats. What is it?
- In spring I look gray. Dressed in bright array in summer more clothing I wear. But when colder it grows, I fling off my clothes and in winter quite naked appear. What am I?
- A box without hinges, a key, or a lid. Yet golden treasure inside is hidden. What is it?
- There may be a houseful or a hole-full, but you cannot catch a bowlful. What is it?
- Four fingers and a thumb, but flesh and blood I have none. What am I?
- I'm not an airplane, but I can fly through the sky. I'm not a river, but I'm full of water. What am I?
- I'm French, I'm Italian, I'm English, I'm Dutch. Some love me dearly. Some slight me too much. I often die young, though I live through the ages. But no queen is attended by so many pages. What am I?
- A hole in the ground.
- The wind.
- Hot water.
- A comb.
- A needle.
- An icicle.
- A potato.
- A bed.
- A sponge.
- A pumpkin.
- A road.
- A kitten.
- A fire.
- A river.
- A tree.
- An egg.
- A glove.
- A cloud.
- A book.