1 tablespoon liquid starch,
2 tablespoons white glue,
a plastic egg or small Ziploc bag
- Mix glue and food coloring together in a small bowl.
- Pour liquid starch into a second bowl,
Then slowly pour the glue mixture on top of the starch.
- Allow the concoction to stand for 5 minutes or until the
glue absorbs the starch.
- Remove putty from the bowl and knead. (At first, the
mixture looks as if it's a mistake, but it isn't. The more
you knead the putty, the better the consistency will be.)
- Store funny putty in a plastic egg or Ziploc bag.
- Press funny putty down on newspaper comics or
pictures printed on inkjet paper.
- Slowly pull the funny putty off of the paper.
- The picture will transfer BACKWARDS onto the putty.
- You can also roll your funny putty into a ball and