All that Glitters (Reflections of Light) Window Ornament
Reflect on your family’s holiday spirit.
What you’ll need:
• Stiff Paper or Cardstock
• Hole Punch
• White Glue
• Waxed Paper
1. Cover your work surface with newspaper.
2. Cut your favorite shapes out of cardstock or stiff paper.
3. Punch a hole in the top of each window ornament.
4. Cover one side of the shape with a fine layer of glue.
5. Sprinkle glitter over the shape.
6. Place on waxed paper to dry.
7. Shake the loose glitter onto a sheet of wax paper. Flip the shape over and repeat the process for the other side of the shape. Once the glue is dry, thread string through the holes, and then hang your ornament in a sunny window.
References / Source:
GSLC Pow Wow 2008