Christmas Cheer Song Match
Instructions: Match the phrase with the song title.
1. Was a happy jolly soul. A. I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
2. Are you listening? B. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
3. In a one horse open sleigh C. Frosty the Snowman
4. No crib for his bed D. Joy to the World
5. Let earth receive he king E. Jingle bell Rock
6. As they shouted out with glee F. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
7. The lights are brightly shining G. Oh Come All Ye Faithful
8. Now you say there’s no such H. Away in a Manger
thing as Santa
9. Like the ones I used to know I. Silent Night
10. Bring us some Figgie pudding J. Jingle Bells
11. Sing Choirs of Angels K. Oh Holy Night
12. All is bright L We wish You…Christmas
13. She didn’t see me creep M. White Christmas
14. He knows when you’re awake N. Winter Wonderland
15. Dancing & prancing in Jingle O. Rudolph
ANSWERS: 1-C, 2-N, 3-J, 4-H, 5-D, 6-O, 7-K, 8-B, 9-M, 10-L, 11-G, 12-I, 13-A, 15-F,
Christmas Wreath/ Service Project
• Have each Scout trace their hand on green construction paper.
• Cut out all the hands and place them together in a circle with the
fingers pointing outward, forming a wreath.
• Decorate with red berries using markers or crayons.
• Give to the head of their sponsoring organization as a ‘Thank You' and
Great Salt Lake Council