GATHERINGS / PRE-OPENERS/05-11
Scouts, this questionnaire is for one of your parents and is to help you learn about him or her at
around your same age. See how many of these questions you can answer on your own and then
ask your parent to help you with any answers you donâ€™t know.
1. Where did you grow up?
2. What kind of house did you live in?
3. What was the name of your elementary school?
4. How did you get to school in the mornings?
5. Who was your favorite teacher?
6. How did your parents earn a living?
7. What did you like to do for fun?
8. Who were some of your best friends?
9. When you were young, what was your favorite movie?
10. What was your favorite TV show?
11. What sport did you enjoy playing?
12. What did you want to be when you grew up?
13. What was your most embarrassing moment as a child?
14. What were some of your favorite family activities?
15. What type of things scared you when you were a child?
Â PATCH OF THE MONTH
Say Yes to Reading
Pedro would like to hear from you about "The Best
Book I Have Read This Year." Write a one-page report
and send it in. Reading is a fundamental part of
growing up. Time to use your imagination.
Great Salt Lake Council