Arbor Day Treasures
Home > Resources > Activities > Pre-Openings
Find tree names hidden in the sentences:
1. The ranger’s map led us safely through the woods.
2. Will owls hoot in daylight?
3. It is fun to hike and tramp in every direction.
4. Forest rangers wear white helmets.
5. We saw a honey bee checking clover blossoms for honey.
6. Many forest fires are caused by human carelessness.
7. We got soaked when we were caught in a cloudburst.
8. The boy’s face darkened when she kissed him on the cheek
References / Source:
GSLC Pow Wow 2008