By Barb Stephens
The Numbers Game
Use the following numbers to fill in the blanks for each statement. Each number listed is used once.
- There are _____ steps in the Bobcat Trail (include Parent Guide).
- _____ fingers are used in the Cub Scout salute and sign.
- You must complete _____ achievements to the earn Wolf badge or the Bear badge.
- The Bear Achievements are divided into _____ major groups.
- Although not all must be completed, Bear Cubs can select from _____ possible Bear Achievements to earn your Bear badge.
- On the trail to earning your Bear badge, you will earn _____ Progress Toward Rank beads.
- You must complete _____ electives for each arrow point earned.
- Our pack number is _____.
- There is _____ Cubmaster in our pack.
Bear Achievement Groups
Circle the 4 major groups into which the 24 Bear Achievements are divided.
Lots of colors are used in Cub Scouts. Match the appropriate color to the item listed on the left.
|The Tiger Cub shirt||RED|
|The Wolf and Bear shirt||YELLOW|
|The Webelos shirt may be this color||BLUE|
|Tiger Cubs receive "paws" this color||NAVY BLUE|
|Wolf Progress Toward Rank beads are||LIGHT BLUE|
|Bear Progress Toward Rank beads are||ORANGE|
|The Wolf necekerchief||BLACK|
|The Bear neckerchief||TAN|
|The Webelos neckerchief||YELLOW|
|The Den Leader neckerchief||MULTI-COLOR|