Fill in the blanks. Every answer is used once and only once!
|fire exits||fuel||fire||help||stop, drop & roll|
|an adult||floor||drills||911||smoke alarms|
- Don't play with ________.
- Keep ________ away from fires or heat.
- Know where the ____________ are in buildings you enter.
- Have fire ________ at home.
- Check your ________ every month.
- Smoky the Bear needs your ________.
- If your clothes are on fire _________________.
- In a smoke-filled room, the best air is near the ________.
- The Fire Dept. emergency phone number is ________.
- Never start a fire or use a stove without ____________ present.